Day-Dreamer (Instrumental Day-Dreamer (Instrumental

A solid, kinda laid-back (but definitely Metal) track... nothing's off. I'd say it's recorded well w/ (fitting) though-provoking melodies. Good deal, even w/out vocals (letting people interpret the audio however they want). A hit, man!

OuncesofAshes responds:

Hey, thanks a bunch! I really appriciate your kind words. I does in a way tell it's own story and that was my original intent. I do think I will take the time to write out some lyrics and have 2 versions of the song though that way the listeners will have 2 different takes on the song.

Thanks again!

Destroy: Extended Version Destroy: Extended Version

It's a hit, man. The bass fills the whole deal up fine, and your guitar playing is like infinitely more confident than the original version, heh. Straight-up Metal, tried and true!

LOD123 responds:

Thanks a lot man I really appreciate this comment and the one you made on the original version :)

Destroy Destroy

Got a Groove/Thrash feel w/ the track. I agree too... some of the playing remind me of Chuck S. of Death (my personal favorite guitarist too)! Tight playing and pretty legit tones on the guitars, yeah. It is kinda short and missing bass guitar to beef the whole deal up... not too big an issue, though. Good stuff, man!

LOD123 responds:

Thanks a lot :) It makes me really happy being compared to a guitarist as good as Chuck, he's my biggest inspiration! I'm gonna add in the bass tonight and I've already added an extra minute so look out for it in less than an hour from now!